Join Our Team
Tusitala is excited to welcome some new blood on board!
We are looking for a Senior Developer who has the ability to create, paired with a strong willingness to try, experiment, learn new things, and share solutions. Priority will be given to skilled problem solvers, team players and out-of the box thinkers.
If this is you, connect with us today! More details about the role and how to apply, here.
We are Hiring!
Senior Solutions Developer
- Develop web content management systems & backend applications
- Develop UX oriented mobile (iOS / Android) applications & related backend systems
- Develop custom plug-ins & modules for platform integration (WordPress in particular)
- Development & enhancement of existing bespoke CMS platforms
- Contribute technical expertise to expand service offering
- Support & maintain Web Server instances & related web service applications
- 2+ years experience developing web/mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge & experience with PHP-based systems & RESTful Web Services
- Have working knowledge & understanding of iOS & Android mobile platforms
- Understanding of PDLC, Git Version Control & self-documenting code
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Eagerness & demonstrable ability to learn, adapt & assimilate new systems, frameworks and technologies
- Out-of-the-Box, Problem-solving, Team-oriented, User-experience-centric, beyond-hyphenated-words thinking
- Strong hands-on experience with Web technologies, System development, implementation & support activities
- Good source-code & project documentation practices, communication & people skills
Nice to Have (Advantageous)
- Android / Java development experience
- iOS / Objective-C development experience
- Working knowledge & understanding of augmented reality
- Experience with development of HTML5 web interfaces
- SCSS / SASS & PHP Frameworks (Yii in particular)
- Experience with MOOCs and Online Education systems
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stories go digital.
Tusitala is a digital studio with a passion for stories.
Because we believe stories are a meaningful way to connect peoplestories are a meaningful way to connect people, they are central to everything we do – from publishing ebooks to developing apps and creating websites.
We use our expertise in technology, UI, UX and design to transform content into meaningful, digital stories that travel #everywhere and connect you to people you want to reach out to.
We publish ebooks
We develop apps
We create websites
With a transmedia mindset, you don’t have to choose between print and digital.
Today’s content creator is a listener. You find your audience, listen to them, figure out how and where they might interact with your story, and deliver it to them in their preferred ways. Let us handle the delivery while you do what you’re best at.
EbooksThe market for ebooks is growing worldwide. We’ll make your story available on the major ebook stores and market it through our social media channels. If you need cover art, we can do that too!
AppsApps are are a fun way to inject interactivity into your content. We’ll work closely with you to brainstorm ways in which to use mobile devices to engage your audience, and build your app for you.
WebsitesA quality responsive website is an important way to make your presence online. We’ve got the UI, UX and design capabilities to create a website that is functional, hip and delightful to your audience.
When creating for digital, technology should augment – not distract from – content.
Local stories, global reach. Ebooks are a great way to get your stories published and distributed across the world.
Check out our ebook publishing packages to kickstart your digital publishing journey!
- Up to 200-Page PDF
- Distribution of ebook to major stores
- Marketing of ebook
- With revenue share
- Everything in Basic package
- eBook cover design
- Web design from basic templates
- With revenue share
- Up to 300-Page PDF
- 2 eBook cover designs to choose from
- Web design from premium templates
- With revenue share
We will contact you soon.
|Revenue Model||*Revenue sharing||*Revenue sharing||*Revenue sharing|
|File Required||^Up to 200-page PDF||^Up to 200-page PDF||^Up to 300-page PDF|
|Distribution||Amazon, Kobo, Apple iBooks, Bookmate, Google Play Books & E-Sentral||Amazon, Kobo, Apple iBooks, Bookmate, Google Play Books & E-Sentral||Amazon, Kobo, Apple iBooks, Bookmate, Google Play Books & E-Sentral|
|eBook Cover||1 Cover design proposed||Up to 2 Cover designs proposed|
|Website||1 Website design proposed featuring author & book||1 Website design proposed featuring author, book and blog|
|Showcase||Featured in Tusitala website||Featured in Tusitala website||Featured in Tusitala website|
|Marketing via Tusitala Blog|
|Marketing via Twitter|
|Marketing via Facebook/Instagram|
Technology has changed the conversation between the story and the audience
Motor Accident Guide Website
Speech Bubble Website
Nee Soon English Website
We’re happiest when we’re working on projects that allow us to be creative and experimental. And, we think, our best work is yet to be done.
Curious about what we’ve worked on?
All the fun happens at the nexus of technology, design and stories.
Storytellers’ Kitchen hosted its latest round of Augmented Reality workshops earlier this month at the Singapore Polytechnic Arts Fiesta. Each time, we inevitably are delighted and amused by the possibilities of what can be done when creative ideas meet technology. The idea behind this particular workshop was to introduce Augmented Reality as an accessible way to…
Earlier this month, our Creative Director of over six years – Wendy Wong – bid farewell to Tusitala. Many of you – our friends and associates who know Tusitala and have worked with us – have surely encountered her sunny disposition, positivity and competence over the years. To the team, Wendy will always be someone…
What are the qualities that make a designer excellent? We talked to five designers to ask them to share the wisdom and insight they’ve acquired through the years. Be resilient Enthusiasm, persistence and resilience are key characteristics good designers must have. But empathy and the desire to provide creative solutions that challenge assumptions and reshape mindsets…
The future of storytelling is here. Ride the wave with us.
We’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line or head on over. We’ve got lots of coffee, cool geeky stuff you can try out and of course, smiles in abundance.
Address: 284 River Valley Road
#01-01 Singapore 238325
We will contact you soon.